WE MERGE YOUR BUSINESS STYLE WITH YOUR TARGET MARKET
A website can be as powerful a branding experience as a storefront, and for many businesses it is a primary way of engaging with patrons. The right web design not only presents a professional appearance, but also attracts and retains customers at all levels of the sales funnel. After all, what good is a new look if it doesn’t grow your business and serve the needs of customers?
Beneath the surface we leverage the WordPress platform to integrate and enhance important aspects of your company like providing information, customer ecommerce, booking systems, product inventories, and more.
The end result is more traffic, more leads, and more website conversions. Our goal on every project is to provide a final product that both the client, and the design team, can be proud of.
Having an agency on your side when designing a website brings a fresh perspective to your business. Our team works to have a comprehensive understanding of your business’s brand story and objectives before beginning the design of your website. We combined digital marketing best practices with your passion for your business to design a custom site that gets the results that you want.
Our Custom Web Design Includes (but not limited to):
– Work with client to create website interface – layout, colors, and fonts set up
– Website architecture and navigation system
– Implement logo placement
– Integration of landing pages into site architecture and navigation
– Includes uploading of images and information.
– Initial SEO Set up
– Newsletter set up if needed/desired for marketing purposes to potential clients and website visitors
– Social Media Links/ Icons / Integration
– Hosting set up is optional if you do not have a hosting company ($25 per month for hosting / $75 per month includes hosting and 1 hr of maintenance)’
Custom Web Design starts at: $3400
Becky with Lulu Public Relations is fabulous! She created a beautiful logo and website for me and designed a creative business card that represents my personality and counseling practice. Becky has helped me on several projects over the past several years and I am always thrilled with outcome. She listens to my feedback and makes sure to meet my requests. I highly recommend Lulu Public Relations!